Role: Dropship Executive
Location: Roelofarendsveen, The Netherlands (near Amsterdam/Schiphol Airport)
Salary: Competitive depending on experience and skills
As part of OppoSuits’ rapid global expansion, we are now looking for a Dropship Executive.
The selected candidate will drive sales growth via our dropship partners by delivering improved sell-through, maximize gross profit, market share improvement, and brand awareness. We are growing quickly because we do things differently. Therefore, we are looking for a like-minded professional who is looking to join our exciting adventure within a young and creative environment.
- Manage the day to day responsibilities of all dropship activities
- Support our Sales managers with day-to-day tasks and responsibilities
- Onboard new dropship partners per the company’s policies and documents
- Chase departmental goals and targets;
- Sales and relationship management through communicating effectively with customers, partners and suppliers regarding order status and market trends
- Maintain, strengthen and grow client relationships through comprehensive strategy, oversight and management of accounts
- Act as the main point of contact for clients to ensure that business needs and desires are being met in a timely and efficient manner
- Deal with correspondence, complaints and queries & communicate courteously with dropship customers by email / Zendesk tickets;
- Partner with all dropship partners to ensure OppoSuits products are accurately priced and described
- Ensure new styles are launched across all dropship partners
- Lead projects and objectives that improve operations of the project department
- Conduct weekly audits to ensure pricing and product descriptions are correct and updated accordingly
- Create and manage ‘How to documents’ on different subjects that effect day to day business;
- Track weekly performance metrics and implement strategy to improve these metrics across all dropship partners
- Prepare presentations and reporting to management team
- Versatile and flexible; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt to the needs of the business
- Accurate, organized and driven to learn and grow, grasp new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure, manage conflicting priorities
- Strong follow up, follow through and attention to detail needed, shows initiative, ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced English communication skills, both verbally and written; follows professional presentation
- 1-3 years of working experience in a similar Ecommerce and/or digital merchandising role
- Strong computer skills- MS Office (extensive experience with excel formulas preferred)
- Understand basic math skills to be used in pricing material, costing orders and managing inventory stock level
- Detail oriented and proficient in data entry
- Practice excellent time and project management skills
Who are you?
You are a dynamic and motived person. You love to work in a team full of young and creative people. You don’t take yourself too seriously and you bring up awesome ideas, even when people didn’t ask you to. You get on with people very well and are not afraid to sell our unique concept into new customers. You are very well organized, efficient and don’t mind working long hours occasionally during busy seasons. Fluency in English is absolutely essential and any other language on top of that would be a great plus.
Who are we?
We are OppoSuits and we make suits. What started out as an idea while traveling through Southeast Asia has grown into a very successful adventure that has already taken us halfway across the globe. In just four years we’ve set up a range of over 60 designs, got customers in over 50 countries and more media coverage than we can keep track of. We want to provide people with quality, yet affordable suits. Our suits represent men who don’t take themselves too seriously but still want to maintain a sense of style. Over the last few years we have proven that there’s a substantial group of people out there who think the same. OppoSuits created a new category within the fashion industry and is present in almost all major department stores in the US. Of course we also have massive presence and success in our home turf Europe and the next continent Australia is just about to get started.
Do you think you have what it takes? Does this job have your name written all over it? Then please send your resume and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org right away!